Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm going to start to record some thoughts on the almost surreal situation that we find ourselves in, midway through the now repudiated presidency of the Boy King. I get the feeling that we really are living in profoundly important times, which corresponds roughly to an Irish blessing of some sort, I realize.
What the internets need like a frozen boot to the head is another half-informed blogger, ranting and raving about the abominations that have befallen this country, this world, under this administration, I am aware. That said, perhaps if I blog only when I feel compelled to do so, I may add a unique perspective to the discourse. We'll just see about that.
My guess is that each individual synthesizes current events and what they may mean differently, and that this medium may provide some outlet for putting those thoughts into words in a way that may be interesting to others.


No comments: